OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock
OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock
of power for faster laptop charging
- Analog Audio In/Out
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Mac & Windows
- microSD Card Reader
- Mini DisplayPort
- Optical Audio Out
- SD Card Reader
- USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
Connect. Work. Explore. Disconnect. Go.
- Easily connect all of your devices
- Connect two 4K displays or one 5K display
- Front SD and microSD slots for fast media imports
- Jacks for headphone, mics, speakers and other audio gear
- Gigabit Ethernet for high-speed wired networks
- Daisy-chain up to five additional Thunderbolt devices
- Backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 2/Thunderbolt equipped Macs1
- Includes Thunderbolt cable
14 Ports of connectivity for your Mac or PC.
Add Thunderbolt 3 connectivity to your Thunderbolt 2/Thunderbolt Mac.
One Cable. Connectivity for Your World.
Through a single cable, the Thunderbolt 3 Dock brings an unprecedented combination of ports, convenience and power to your Thunderbolt 3 equipped Windows or Mac. Bring functionality back to your notebook. Quickly access all of the displays and peripherals at your desk while minimizing desk clutter. Charge your computer and all of your mobile devices simultaneously. Connect and make any shared workspace feel like home.
Through one cable, the Thunderbolt 3 Dock makes all of this possible in a sleek aluminum design with the ideal 14-port configuration optimized by our engineering team to fit any environment.
Welcome to your new world of connectivity.
Connect. Work. Disconnect. Go.
The days of only working at your desk are gone. We're always on the move bouncing between our desks, meetings, and couches — often in a hurry. With a single connection to your notebook computer, the Thunderbolt 3 Dock makes coming back to your desk to work and leaving your desk to run to a meeting, a much quicker endeavor.
The Right Ports.
Right Where You Need Them.
Our engineers evaluated thousands of possibilities in discovering the optimal port configuration for nearly any environment. With its 14 ports of connectivity thoughtfully placed, the Thunderbolt 3 Dock delivers convenience while keeping desktops clutter-free. The docking station's front is designed for the easy connection of your portable devices, headphones and media cards, while the rear features a multitude of ports for your static devices so cables stay out of sight.
Disconnect in One Click
Safely disconnect multiple drives in a single click. OWC Dock Ejector was designed by OWC hardware and software engineers to ensure all data is written before disconnection, saving time and protecting against data loss. It makes losing your hard-earned work a thing of the past.
OWC Thunderbolt Cable Included
OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock comes with a certified 0.7M OWC Thunderbolt Cable. But if your workflow demands a different length to make the connection, OWC Thunderbolt (USB-C) Cables are the perfect choice.
Stabilize Thunderbolt and USB-C Cables
Active workspaces expose gear to bumps, shoves, or even the random tail wag from a pet. OWC ClingOn custom cable stabilizers (sold separately) screw into the OWC Dock or OWC Drive housing to reduce – if not completely eliminate – cable strain on Thunderbolt and USB-C connections so you can work with confidence even in the highest foot traffic environments.
OWC, Trusted by Pros & Enthusiasts the World Over
We build our hardware to the highest standards of reliability and performance. Because 100% reliability is always the goal, we rigorously quality test and back our hardware with a 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty and award-winning customer support.Learn More
- Apple Mac models with Thunderbolt 2/Thunderbolt ports can be connected using an Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter and a Thunderbolt 2 cable (available separately). This configuration provides data transfer at up to 20Gb/s but does not support notebook charging.
- The rear-facing Thunderbolt (USB-C) port supports USB connectivity up to 10Gb/s. The front-facing USB-C port supports USB connectivity up to 8Gb/s.