OWC Atlas Ultra SD V90
High-performance, highest quality memory card for advanced photography and video recording at maximum camera settings.
Sustained Write Speed
Go Beyond Pro
When your projects require you to take your skills – and camera settings – beyond pro, Atlas Ultra SD V90 memory cards have you covered. Shooting action photos with lots of quick sequences? Just point and reliably capture mind-blowing burst sequences. Want the highest possible quality footage? Up to 6K stunning video is yours for the recording. With the Atlas Ultra SD V90’s ability to deliver insanely fast 90MB/s minimum sustained write speed, you’ll never have to worry about dropped frames or missing footage.
Only $74.99 Dual pack savings available
Only $139.99 Dual pack savings available
Only $259.99 Dual pack savings available
Only $499.99 Dual pack savings available
Compatibility You Can Count On
Quality In = Quality Output
Thanks to an extremely thorough quality control process, you can work fearlessly knowing that your Atlas Ultra SD V90 card will flawlessly deliver the speed and data integrity you need when you only have one chance to capture the moment. Quality in, quality output. The Atlas Ultra SD V90 is the difference-maker for your high-end workflows and maximum camera setting uses.
Up to 250MB/s write and 300MB/s read real-world speeds for advanced uses cases including high-burst sequence RAW photography and high-bitrate 4K and 6K video.1
Fully compatible with a wide variety of DSLR and mirrorless cameras
Extended time tested in highest settings of high-end cameras
Backwards compatible with previous generation of SD devices and readers
Bend/shock/X-ray resistant and IP67 dust-proof and waterproof
3 Year OWC Limited Warranty
Delivers 90MB/s minimum sustained write speed
Shoot, Store, and Swap… Anywhere
Atlas Ultra SD V90 cards can shrug off the toughest environmental challenges, including x-rays, shocks, bends, dust, and water. Go ahead…shoot, store, and swap with total peace of mind. Atlas Ultra SD V90 cards have your work – and your back – well protected.
Who is it for?
- Advanced action sports photographers
- Advanced outdoor/wildlife photographers
- Individual pro photo and video creatives with advanced cameras and camcorders
- Independent/small film production companies
What is it for?
- Capturing the winning play of the game in clear detail
- Creating a freeze-frame sequence of a cheetah running down prey
- Branded, huge following influencers needing to create enhanced, professional-looking content for their channels
- Product photo shoots
Truth in Numbers
Sustained Write Speed
Big theoretical performance numbers are certainly eye-catchers, but they are misleading when your workflow requires real-world speed. That’s why we take the extra time to run OWC flash storage solutions through intensive performance testing, and we share our test setup and parameters. Truthfully listing Atlas Ultra SD V90 memory cards for reliable peak performance up to 250MB/s write, 300MB/s read, and 90MB/s minimum sustained write speed defines our commitment to the “OWC Difference,” which ensures these SD UHS-II cards will deliver the performance you are counting on.
OWC, Trusted by Pros & Enthusiasts the World Over
We build our hardware to the highest standards of reliability and performance. Because 100% reliability is always the goal, we rigorously quality test and back our hardware with a 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty and award-winning customer support.Learn More
- Up to 250MB/s write / up to 300MB/s read peak performance and 90MB/s minimum sustained write performance was observed based on testing OWC Atlas Ultra SD V90 cards in a CFexpress Type B and SDXC UHS-II USB 3.2 Gen 2 reader with a Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 motherboard with an AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 4.9GHz CPU and 32GB RAM, in Windows 10 Pro using Crystal Disk Mark (1GB file size). Performance will vary depending on host hardware, software, usage, and Atlas Ultra SD V90 card storage capacity used.