OWC Atlas Ultra CFexpress
High-performance, highest quality memory card for the most demanding video recording uses of professional filmmakers and continuous burst mode shooting by advanced photographers.
Sustained Write Speed
Only $174.99 Dual pack savings available
Only $399.99 Dual pack savings available
Only $739.99 Dual pack savings available
The Fastest, Most Reliable CFexpress Card
When you need the fastest, most reliable CFexpress card, the Atlas Ultra CFexpress is ready to take you to the edge. With incredibly high 1300MB/s minimum sustained write speeds, this is the perfect media card for pro filmmakers or extreme action photographers to unleash their cameras capabilities.
Professional filmmakers can capture amazingly life-like 8K RAW video in slow-motion with cinema cameras like the Nikon Z9, Canon R5C, and RED V-Raptor. As a testament to its quality, the Atlas Ultra CFexpress is one of only several media cards that meets RED Digital Cinema’s stringent test standards and has been officially approved for use with their RED V-Raptor Cinema camera.
A 165GB capacity version is ideal for advanced sports and wildlife photographers seeking the fastest, most cost-effective solution to clear their camera buffer and/or shoot continuously in ultra-high resolution burst mode.
Compatibility You Can Count On
Quality In = Quality Output
Thanks to an extremely thorough quality control process, you can work fearlessly knowing that your Atlas Ultra CFexpress card will flawlessly deliver the speed and data integrity you need when you only have one chance to capture the moment. Quality in, quality output. The Atlas Ultra CFexpress is the difference-maker for your high-end workflows and maximum camera setting uses.
Up to 1500MB/s write and 1700MB/s read real-world speeds for the most advanced use cases including fast burst RAW image sequences and high-bitrate video recording up to 8K 1
Delivers 1300MB/s minimum sustained write speed
Fully compatible with a wide variety of DSLR and mirrorless cameras
Fully meets CFexpress Type B 1.0 and 2.0 specifications
Impact, bend, shock, ESD, UV ray, and x-ray resistant
3 Year OWC Limited Warranty
Shoot, Store, and Swap… Anywhere
Atlas Ultra CFexpress cards can shrug off the toughest environmental challenges, including x-rays, UV rays, shocks, drops, and extreme temperatures. Go ahead…shoot, store, and swap with total peace of mind. Atlas Ultra CFexpress cards have your work – and your back – well protected.
Who is it for?
- Advanced action sports photographers
- Advanced outdoor/wildlife photographers
- Professional video content creators
- Film production companies
- Feature film studios
What is it for?
- Capturing a snowboarder doing an aerial trick
- Capturing a loon landing on a lake
- Branded, huge following influencers needing to create enhanced, professional-looking content for their channels
- Capturing highest quality footage for a blockbuster movie
Truth in Numbers
Sustained Write Speed
Big theoretical performance numbers are certainly eye-catchers, but they are misleading when your workflow requires real-world speed. That’s why we take the extra time to run OWC flash storage solutions through intensive performance testing, and we share our test setup and parameters. Truthfully listing Atlas Ultra CFexpress cards for reliable peak performance up to 1500MB/s write, 1700MB/s read, and 1300MB/s sustained write speed defines our commitment to the “OWC Difference,” which ensures these CFexpress Type B cards will deliver the performance you are counting on.
OWC, Trusted by Pros & Enthusiasts the World Over
We build our hardware to the highest standards of reliability and performance. Because 100% reliability is always the goal, we rigorously quality test and back our hardware with a 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty and award-winning customer support.Learn More
- Up to 1500MB/s write / up to 1700MB/s read peak performance and 1300MB/s minimum sustained write performance was observed based on testing OWC Atlas Ultra CFexpress cards in an Ableconn PEX-CF106 PCI Express 3.0 x4 Host Adapter Card in a Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 motherboard with an AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 4.9GHz CPU and 32GB RAM, in Windows 10 Pro using Crystal Disk Mark (1GB file size). Performance will vary depending on host hardware, software, usage, and Atlas Ultra CFexpress card storage capacity used.