OWC Atlas Pro CFexpress
Cost-effective, highest quality memory card for the most demanding needs of professional photographers and the most common use cases of professional filmmakers
Only $94.99 Dual pack savings available
Only $134.99 Dual pack savings available
Only $169.99 Dual pack savings available
Only $349.99 Dual pack savings available
Only $649.99 Dual pack savings available
Awesome Professional Performance Made Affordable
When you want a CFexpress Type B memory card that checks all the boxes for all the most common professional workflow needs, Atlas Pro CFexpress is your cost-effective choice. You’ll enjoy awesome performance for the most demanding photo projects including intermediate action sports and wildlife photos. Capture up to 6K high bitrate video. Whether you’re a photographer using a firmware updated XQD camera and only need modest storage or are a filmmaker using the latest camera, there’s an Atlas Pro CFexpress card in the optimal capacity for your specific need.
Compatibility You Can Count On
Quality In = Quality Output
Thanks to an extremely thorough quality control process, you can work fearlessly knowing that your Atlas Pro CFexpress card will flawlessly deliver the speed and data integrity you need when you only have one chance to capture the moment. Quality in, quality output. The Atlas Pro CFexpress is the difference-maker for your high-end workflows and maximum camera setting uses.
Up to 1500MB/s write and 1700MB/s read real-world speeds for the most advanced uses cases including fast burst RAW image sequences and high bitrate video recording up to 6K1,2
Fully compatible with a wide variety of DSLR and mirrorless cameras
Fully meets CFexpress Type B 1.0 and 2.0 specifications
128GB and 256GB capacities for XQD format cameras that have been updated to support CFexpress
Impact, bend, shock, ESD, UV ray, and x-ray resistant
3 Year OWC Limited Warranty
Shoot, Store, and Swap… Anywhere
Atlas Pro CFexpress cards can shrug off the toughest environmental challenges, including x-rays, UV rays, shocks, drops, and extreme temperatures. Go ahead…shoot, store, and swap with total peace of mind. Atlas Pro CFexpress cards have your work – and your back – well protected.
Who is it for?
- Intermediate action sports photographers
- Intermediate outdoor/wildlife photographers
- Individual pro photo / video creatives with advanced capabilities
- Film production companies
What is it for?
- Capturing the winning play of the game in clear detail
- Creating a freeze-frame sequence of a cheetah running down prey
- Branded, huge following influencers needing to create enhanced, professional-looking content for their channels
- Product photo shoots
Truth in Numbers
Sustained Write Speed
Big theoretical performance numbers are certainly eye-catchers, but they are misleading when your workflow requires real-world speed. That’s why we take the extra time to run OWC flash storage solutions through intensive performance testing, and we share our test setup and parameters. Truthfully listing Atlas Pro CFexpress cards for reliable peak performance up to 1500MB/s write, 1700MB/s read, and up to 400MB/s sustained write speed defines our commitment to the “OWC Difference,” which ensures these CFexpress Type B cards will deliver the performance you are counting on.
OWC, Trusted by Pros & Enthusiasts the World Over
We build our hardware to the highest standards of reliability and performance. Because 100% reliability is always the goal, we rigorously quality test and back our hardware with a 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty and award-winning customer support.Learn More
- Up to 1500MB/s write / up to 1700MB/s read peak performance was observed based on testing OWC Atlas Pro CFexpress cards in an Ableconn PEX-CF106 PCI Express 3.0 x4 Host Adapter Card in a Gigabyte Aorus Master X570 motherboard with an AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 4.9GHz CPU and 32GB RAM, in Windows 10 Pro using Crystal Disk Mark (1GB file size). Sustained write speeds up to 140MB/s for the 128GB card, up to 300MB/s for the 256GB card, and up to 400MB/s for the 512GB-2TB cards was observed. Performance will vary depending on host hardware, software, usage, and Atlas Pro CFexpress card storage capacity used.
- Atlas Pro CFexpress cards in 512GB and higher capacities are recommended for 6K video recording.